Your health, well-being and safety are our top priority. To make your travel to Germany and your stay during the Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting as pleasant and safe as possible, please check the relevant pages of the German government and state government of Baden-Württemberg shortly before your travel to Baden-Baden.
Currently, there are no COVID-19 related restrictions on events in place in the state of Baden-Württemberg and also no COVID-19 related restrictions for travels to Germany, however there are mask obligations if you travel e.g. with means of public transport.
If you have any questions on this topic, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note: This page is based on official information from the German authorities and is regularly updated by us. We strive to keep it updated with the latest changes but hope for your kind understanding that we accept no liability for the accuracy of the information as this kind of information may be due to change quickly.
Since June 11, 2022, COVID-19 related entry restrictions to Germany are lifted. A proof of vaccination, proof of convalescence, proof of testing or proof of trade fair participation is no longer required to enter Germany.
Current information on entering Germany can be found on the website of the Federal Foreign Office.
Each host has an individual protection and hygiene plan in place based on the recommendations of the international health authorities and the Federal Government of Germany. Please contact and ask your host directly if you have any questions.
- The Kongresshaus is DEKRA certified with regard to hygiene & infection control. There is continuous optimal ventilation of all areas to minimize aerosols. Hand disinfection dispensers are available in the required density. Cleaning and disinfection intervals are increased in the respective sanitary areas as well as in the more highly frequented contact surfaces throughout the entire event period.
- Appropriate entrance & exit controls are performed so that only registered and accredited participants will get access.
- We highly recommend wearing masks (medical or FFP2) in all indoor areas and obey the generally known hygiene rules.
- Each venue has its own individual protection and hygiene plan in place based on the recommendations of the international health authorities and the Federal Government of Germany. Please contact and ask your host directly if you have any questions.
- Wearing masks (medical or FFP2) is highly recommended in all indoor areas as well as the compliance with the generally known hygiene rules.
- So-called “side events” or “satellite events”, such as evening events, receptions, etc., are organized independently by companies participating in the Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting. Please contact the respective organizer directly if you are interested in further information.
- As a basic requirement for this year’s Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting, you have to register and accredit prior to the start of the event.
The registration is of course still free of charge. Please note that all submitted data is manually verified, which will last a couple of working days.
Registration closes Friday, October 21, 2022 at 12:00 pm. There will be no on-site registration option.
If you are successfully registered, you will be asked to confirm your attendance (accreditation) in order to get your obligatory, personal access code for the Kongresshaus.
- We highly recommend wearing a mask in all venues and obey the generally known hygiene rules.
- In addition, please do not participate in the Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting if you are feeling ill or have obvious symptoms of a possible Covid-19 or other infection, like e.g. fever, cough, or sore throat, etc.
Your smartphone with your personalized, valid access code (QR code) for the Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting 2022.
Please note, that there will be no on-site registration option. Delegate registration closes Friday, October 21, 2022 at 12:00 p.m.
Once you or your administrative team have created an account for the Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting website, you can register as delegate for this year’s meeting including an entry in the participant directory 2022.
After successful delegate registration, you will receive an accreditation note to reconfirm your attendance up to 10 days prior to the start of the event. Your individual QR access code to enter the Kongresshaus can then be accessed within the ReinsuranceMeeting Baden-Baden app.
Please download the 2022 version of the ReinsuranceMeeting Baden-Baden app from the respective app store of your smartphone and bring your access code (QR code) with you in digital form to present it at the entrance control of the Kongresshaus. Thank you.
Delegate registration for the Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting is free of charge. A cancellation of your registration is accordingly possible free of charge as well, at any time.
As of 10 days prior to the start of the event, online accreditation will be activated for all registered delegates. With your accreditation, you will receive your individual access code for entering the Kongresshaus within the ReinsuranceMeeting Baden-Baden app. By this date at the latest, you should know whether or not you are able to participate and travel to Baden-Baden.
Cancellation conditions for hotel rooms or also for meeting tables, exclusive rooms and areas depend on the respective contracts with your Baden-Baden host or contractual partner. Please contact your host or contract partner respectively for further information.
You can find an overview of the facilities (test centers, pharmacies, doctors’ surgeries, or gastronomy test offers) that currently offer testing opportunities here: Baden-Baden testing facilities
If you experience typical symptoms of an infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (namely shortness of breath, new onset of cough, fever, loss of smell/taste, headache and pain in the limbs or general weakness) during the Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting 2022, please stay in your hotel/accommodation, be sure to observe the social distancing and hygiene rules and contact the medical service hotline: 116 117
In case of acute respiratory problems, etc. during your Baden-Baden stay, please dial the medical emergency number: 112